Reliability, Integrity, Greatness, Human Development and Teamwork - that's the Core Values Hunza lives by. Listed on the Main Board (Property Sector) of the Bursa Securities, the Hunza team continues to grow as we strive to deliver the best to our customers. You could be part of this exciting team that help realizes dreams for quality living.
We are looking for challenge-driven individuals with a passion for excellence. DO IT RIGHT......with HUNZA!
Interested candidates, please write/fax/email in a full resume with a recent photograph and contact number. Or please call Samantha at 04-6596210 ext 1002 for an immediate interview.
Hunza Properties Berhad (461624-X)
5-4-8/11, Hunza Complex
Jalan Gangsa, Island Park,
11600 Penang, Malaysia
Tel : (604) 6596 210 Fax : (604) 6566 268 or email
TECHNICIAN THE JOB
• Minimum SPM/Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• At least one year working experience in related field from a Hotel or Shopping Mall environment.
• Possess good knowledge in preventive maintenance and single phase wiring.
• To provide trouble shoot and hands on rectification on any Building issues, service and repairs all M & E systems such – Air-conditioning, FCU, AHU, Ventilation and other Building’s M & E systems.
• Able to monitor Fitting-out works, Routine Service & other general reports.
• Minimum 1-2 years working experience in a Building service industry.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and guidance.
• Able to work on irregular hours and during weekends/public holidays.
• Self-motivated, achievement oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Good attitude and discipline. Back to top
HANDYMAN THE JOB
• To provide trouble shoot and hands on rectification on any issues pertaining to Building structures, fittings and other M & E systems.
• To provide a fast response time to any Building structures & fittings.
• To undertake general repair, painting, wet works, carpentry and plumbing works.
• To ensure that all work orders are completed on time & good quality.
• Any other assignment by Management from time to time.
• Minimum SPM and 1 year working experience in any service industry
• Able to speak fluent English, Bahasa Malaysia and other Chinese dialects.
• Able to work on irregular hours and during weekends/public holidays
• Good attitude and discipline. Back to top
SECURITY SUPERVISOR THE JOB
• Managed a team of Security Guards for an Up & coming Mall in the Northern Region.
• Supervised, train and support all Security Guards so that they will carry out their duties efficiently and soundly.
• Monitor Safety, minimize health hazards to all tenants and shoppers.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced or Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably been working from Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
• Full-Time positions available. Back to top
SITE SUPERVISOR (Mainland, Penang) THE JOB
• Provide site supervision carried out at site, particularly in civil & structural and architectural works.
• Assist in coordination, monitoring and checking on NCS/sub-con's day-to-day works at site so that drawings and specification are complied fully.
• Checking delivery of construction materials to ensure they meet quality standard.
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
• At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and/or MS Project.
• Willing to work in Mainland, Penang. Back to top
MARKETING & PROMOTIONS MANAGER THE JOB
• Managing a team of Marketing personnel.
• Strategize marketing plan and implement advertising and promotional activities to enhance brand positioning and to achieve targeted market shares.
• Prepare annual marketing budget, including media budget and planning in major newspapers and press.
• Managing all aspects related to advertising, promotions, public relation and events.
• Instill positive working relationship with promotion partners, vendors, suppliers, media, publishers, distributor, etc.
• Scheduling and planning events and promotional activities (seasonal and non-seasonal).
• Handling and coordinating seasonal activities throughout the year. ie. Christmas, Hari Raya, Chinese New Year, Deepavalli, Mid Autumn, Anniversary, etc.
• Assisting Sales & Marketing Head in developing departmental annual budget and rental target.
• Handling the course of promotional space rentals from initiation, set-up and dismantling.
• Ensure internal and external decorations are in compliance with required themes and smooth implementation of all events.
• Contributing to the overall advertising & promotional target achievement.
• Dealing with advertising agencies on designs and quotations.
• Work closely with appointed advertising agencies in developing the concept.
• Create public relation opportunities and dealing with media from the press to airtime.
• Work closely with Public Relation to maximize publicity and exposure of the mall activities.
• Work with Intellectual Property (IP) rights owner to ensure all matters related to the use of IP are strictly adhere to.
• Strong connection with business partners. Ie. Retailers, event organizers and media.
• Maximize rental revenue via promotional activities.
• Prepare sponsorship proposal for major events.
• Must be tertiary educated
• Must possess prior retail sales and marketing experience
• Able to work in a deadline-driven environment.
• Possess strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Is a self-starter
• Possess strong presentation skills
• Is able to multi-task – balancing numerous projects simultaneously Back to top
OPERATIONS MANAGER THE JOB
• To identify and interpret operational objectives and strategies, as well as to translate these into various maintenance programs in accordance with established policies and procedures while maintaining compliance with the annual operating budget.
• Directs and coordinates activities of the various operations departments in order to maintain the operational appearance of the interior and exterior of the shopping center in accordance to the Maintenance Agreement, supervisor directives, and annual operating budget.
• Supervises subordinates in all operational aspects of the mall including grounds, structures, systems and equipment including electrical, HVAC and other mechanical systems, interior and exterior landscaping, capital expenditure projects, promotional events, RDP, and the monitoring of tenants to insure that they are adhering to center operational guidelines.
• Assists subordinates in developing, implementing and reviewing results of maintenance programs.
• Inspects property on a daily basis and notifies responsible parties the deficiencies or items requiring attention. In addition, prepares the Operational Review Checklist on a monthly basis in accordance with Company Policy and Procedure.
• Assures the maintenance and record keeping of operational equipment according to recommended preventative maintenance schedules.
• Identifies opportunities for greater efficiency and productivity; researches and implements alternative actions as appropriate.
• Cooperates with local authorities to assure that all applicable codes and regulations are adhered to on the premises.
• Ensures that corrective action is taken as necessary upon the advise of insurance carriers, inspectors, or (Name of TFSP) management to improve the safety features and programs of the center with the ultimate objective of reducing liability exposure.
• Ensures that administrative reports, paperwork, and requests are completed and submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
• Staffs, directs, and develops personnel to ensure that center operations activities are carried out efficiently and effectively.
• Participates in center planning activities to facilitate the accurate and timely communication of information and record keeping as required, and to enforce company policies and procedures; monitors and controls operating expenses.
• Assists in the development of the center s Operating and Business Plan, Annual Operating Budget, and recommends operational plans of action to accomplish objectives.
• Prepares detailed Annual Operating Budget and recommends capital expenditures, all of which are subject to Simon approval.
• Communicates, implements, administers and enforces Company and Customer policy and procedures.
• Oversees inventory control and ordering so that supplies are in supply when needed in accordance to budget guidelines.
• Ensures that mall budgeted and ancillary expenditures are charged against appropriate accounts as originally budgeted or against the proper jobs.
• Reviews and submits various administrative reports relating to inspections, payroll, reconciliation, crosswalk, accounts payable and purchasing according to each companies policies.
• Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of positive relationships with tenants, shopping center customers, governing officials, vendors, and customers; including those within Group’s internal personnel.
• Adhering to the terms of the Maintenance Agreement, including the performance of certain maintenance services and replacement coordination services covered by the agreement.
• Furnish all expertise, personnel, supervision, labor, supplies, materials, tools, and equipment to perform the routine, periodic, scheduled, and preventative maintenance services. This includes repairs and oversight of other contractors performing major repairs or replacements and such other services as are necessary.
• Services shall be performed diligently, timely and routinely in a workmanlike manner as to minimize the possibility of any annoyance, interference, or disruption to the occupants and invitees.
• Minimum Diploma or equivalent with at least 8-10 years of building maintenance, construction, or management experience
• Familiar with and possesses a basic knowledge of maintenance, landscaping, construction, and business administrative methods and techniques.
• Possess basic understanding of the operations of all mall equipment and machinery.
• Ability to select and motivate personnel; plans and controls the work, and delegate authority and responsibility in the various areas of responsibility at the same time.
• Able to work long hours and remain on-call 24 hours per day, year round, occasionally working against tight deadlines.
• High degree of human relation and interaction skills and the ability to coordinate well.
• Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and email. Back to top